What we did - our role and activities
- To understand the root issues and design required for processes & systems configuration, then develop, implement and document best practice.
Activities and Deliverables
- Completed in depth analysis of SCM, stock management, and ordering activity to identify gaps and cash flow opportunities.
- Analysis of customer debtor performance, structure and impact for effective receivables management.
- Worked with HQ systems developers to identify and correct system configuration issues – acting as a bridge between systems and company.
- Delivered revised processes and reporting to direct and drive down slow and obsolete stock, optimise ordering and stock management and establish a target oriented collection process with an effective dispute resolution function.