What we did - our role and activities
- Identify areas for risk reduction and opportunities in the order to cash cycle to deliver improved results.
Activities and Deliverables
- Analysis of key processes, account set up and order management to collection processes.
- Opportunities identified in sales incentives, customer terms management, dispute surfacing and resolution, account segmentation and collections strategies.
- Solutions designed and implemented within 10 weeks to maximise collection activity, reduce risk though credit limit and account review processes; initiated dispute surfacing, tracking and resolution.
- Management and staff workshops held to develop new processes and gain buy in.
- Provided overview for new customer service organisation and strategic account planning.